Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Newer pics, old models

Here are some new pics of the models I worked on before the firehall.

This is the first model I made. It is a replica of an abandoned Eastern European border patrol post.


I'm thinking of adding the blue crepe paper like I did in the firehall but, I might just as well replace it with some kind of clear wrapper of some kind.

This is the second replica I worled on, after the tollbooth and before the Firehall. It's a replica of a New England Mill from the turn of the previous century. It utelizes wooden doweling to give anyone the ability to rotate the waterwheel. It was an experiment I was trying to see if I could make gears out of simple household objects and tape - it worked.


Here is a close up of the siding I made on the house with strips of cardboard. Note the gear mechanism on the bottom left of the model.



Top down view into the open roof

No comments:

Post a Comment